Thursday, June 25, 2009

Can Someone??

To all "lovely" human in this world and also all the ASSBAG + SCUMBAG who is hiding in the world,
Just want to tell you that Im Back From Blogging!!!!
I had abandoned this blog for 3 months because i wanted to do it.
It is in one of my plan.
In this 3 months,i had done many things and also had experience some sweet,sour,bitter and salty memories.
But i doesnt want to share with you all what i had experience last 3 months because i know U guys wont care bout "berita lama".

Im now not in a good mood.
Will not have the ending for it.
This is my 3rd time in my whole life feeling so disappointed and sad because of ONE word,
which
is

LOVE

Have u ever experience this kind of thing?
When u give a present to someone that u admired?
But u received back the present after a few days??

Is her birthday
I decided to give her a present
I try to force Chee Leong to have an agreement with me
I ask him to share the present with me
The reason for doing that is to make sure she wont know that im the one who admired her
I just want her to think that the present is as a sign of our friendship
This might be the last year i will be facing her
I just want to have a happy memory with her
I just want her to always remember my name, my face, my voice and the most important,ME in the future
Chee Leong agree to help me
Thx to him for willing to sacrifice himself for me
The day finally come
I had wondering for the whole day
"Should i give her the present by myself or ask Chee Leong to accompany me so that she wont think too much??"
I keep bugging Chee Leong for the whole day
And he keep fooling with me by telling me that he want to share the present with me but refuse to do it after that.
Finally,i made my 1st move
I gave her the present before the "rehat"
Well,everything is fine when she say thanks for the present
I feel so happy because i had finally gave her the present
School ended at 1.45p.m
I went up to library to attend a librarian meeting
And stay there after the meeting
I as usual,make some joke with her by telling her that there is a few amazing thing in a piece of RM1
We spent our time in library by searching the "amazing" thing in the money
I feel happy when she smile
I love to see people smile especially when he/she is someone that are very special for me
Duty time is over and she have to go back
So,i said goodbye to her
Do U all see??Everything look so fine on that day and im glad she is having a wonderful day for her Birthday

The day after her birthday,she dint come to school because of some reason
Im not sure what is it,but i dint ask someone much bout her
That day is quite busy for me
I helped Joely in her Ice Blended business for Hari Koperasi
It was a tired day for me.

On the next day,everything had change
As usual,i wait for them outside the school and she finally arrived
Walk together to the foyer with her and her friend
But,something bad happen
She suddenly call me while she holding the present tat is from me
She pass the present back to me and told me that she had discussed with her friend about it and she know that i admired her
I totally stunned at the moment
I try my best to keep myself calm
I try my best to keep telling her tat the present is just a normal birthday present tat is given by a friend and
THAT IS,no other meaning
She refused to listen to me and forced me to take back the present
I cant do anything but just have to take back the present
Im totally lost in the moment.Dont know what im doing too
Im wondering around the hall and keep thinking "WHY THE HELL THIS KIND OF THING WILL HAPPEN??"
I cant control myself and finally,i just left the present on the stage
I very hate the present at tat time
I feel that im totally a loser and i dont deserve to hold tat present anymore
I left it on the stage and finally,the present disappeared
It seems that there is an ASSBAG took the present
Im totally upset after the present disappeared
I suddenly feel so regret for my act
I shouldn't left the present
I should keep it
The whole day im emo-ing
Totally no mood till now
Only Juliet noticed that
And finally tell everything to Juliet
Thx for my dear Juliet
She do helped me alot
But im still emo-ing and keep thinking "Why she did that to me??"
After school,i went to library
I keep asking Kak Adza bout her opinion in my problem
I had asked Rebecca too bout my problem when i went to JJ with her
Thx to everyone that care about me
I finally realize that girl are so cruel
My heart is still hurt because of her
What should i do?
Im very disappointed now
Can someone please cheer me up?


1 comment:

  1. Just continue living your life lar. I don't see it as a loser. You and her is just trying to do business. You try to give her a deal, she blatantly turn you down. She might be cruel, she might just want to make it clear. Anyway, anyhow, she send a very very clear msg, SHE DON'T WANT TO START A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. So what else is there left to do? Live your life, find another girl who will accept you. It is gonna be a hard journey for days to come, trying to take back your heart from her, but hey! 141 more days you will have ur SPM. Focus dude! Focus! Does it worth it losing ur SPM for the sake of someone who is so cruel to you in the end?

    ReplyDelete