Friday, June 26, 2009

Silence Me

Today,for the whole day
I dint talk much since the morning
Im so stressed with a lot of thing
especially about "her"
Recently,im having a lot of trouble in school
Myself, Librarian board, exam result and many more
Maybe this is why i keep silent for the whole day

Early in the morning,
Joely came to school alone
Dunno why,i feel like want to avoid from her
Maybe is because i want to be alone
At last,i decided to sit with her at the foyer
She do realized bout my attitude
And she asked me am i ok or not
Im glad someone finally care bout my feeling
I really dont expect people to care bout what happen to me
But i like to care bout my friends
I always want them to be happy no matter what and how
But,it is just that I dont like to talk something about myself to my friends
I hate to do that
I love to be alone even though i dont like it
But if i really need friends to talk bout it,i will always find Joely
She is my only friend who always listen to my problem

She know what happen between me and "her"
And she asked me whether im fine or not
But dunno why,i lie to her
I feel like i want to told her everything bout my feeling
But i told her that im fine
I just want to keep silence for the whole day

The whole day i dint speak a word out from my mouth
Except if situation need me to open my mouth,i will have to do it
I keep silence for the whole day by forcing myself to do Kumon Worksheet
Finish the whole day just by doing my Worksheet
I keep doing the worksheet so that i doesnt need to think bout "her"
Am i stupid enough for that?
Am i too naive?

No comments:

Post a Comment